Skip to main content

something from the archives: stranded - part 5

as per usual, the latest installment can be found after the jump






Part 5


The next morning Liz woke up in Michael's arms. She'd never felt so safe or so peaceful. She shifted slowly to look at him. He was awake and without speaking they both re-accommodated themselves in the bed. He moved to lay face up and dragged her with him so that her head lay on his shoulder.

Her hair spilled over his shoulder and he played with it absentmindedly. He was waiting for her to speak. He didn't know what she might say about what had been the best night of his life.

"Michael?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Can we stay like this forever?"

"God, I wish we could," Michael sighed and knew that the talk was imminent.

"We have to get my car."

"Oh. Right," Michael shrugged, hurt, he'd thought that the previous night had meant something more than sex and a warm body, but obviously it hadn't. Not if she wanted to hightail it out of there. "In a hurry to leave are we?"

"What? No, I just thought we'd get that out of the way. And I kind of need my stuff," Liz replied confused. She wasn't sure why Michael had suddenly withdrawn. But then she thought over what she had said and added, "We're going to Roswell together aren't we?"

"Sure. But I think your car can wait," Michael smiled. She had just cleared away his doubts with her words. And he pulled her closer to him, his kiss promising so much more.

*****

Late in the afternoon, they sat down for lunch after having towed Liz's car to the garage. Michael had been stunned to discover the state Liz had reduced her car to. Not only had she run out of gasoline, but there was no oil, no coolant, and little motor oil. Not only had she nearly blown the car up, she'd gutted its internal workings with little effort.

"You'll never be able to leave in that thing," Michael said with a note of satisfaction evident in his voice.

"Do you mean you can't fix it?"

"Oh, yeah I can. But it'll take a while."

"Then why can't I leave?" Liz asked.

"Cause I'm not letting you. Liz, we've been skirting this talk all day."

"So, you don't want me to leave?"

"Of course not. Look, I know that living out in the middle of nowhere in a hodink town like Escondido, New Mexico isn't the most appealing prospect on the planet. I know I'm no great catch. And I know this will sound crazy, and precipitous, but I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for the past fifteen years, and now that I've found you, now that I've had a chance to be with you, I want it to last forever."

"Michael--"

"Look, I know you just got your heart broken by Max Evans. But he was never the one for you. And I know that it seems to be moving too fast. And that it's scary. But I will never betray you. And I'm willing to do anything. Even move, give up the shop, and go with you, wherever you need to be, just as long as I can be with you."

Liz's gaze met his with a start, "You'd give up the shop? For me?"

"You're worth it. I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"Michael, this is your dream isn't it?"

"Dreams don't make me feel the way I feel when I'm with you. Nothing but being with you can make me this happy. Look I hate cheesiness, I hate being a cliché. I hate thinking sappy thoughts and singing gooey love songs in my head as I work. But doing all these things, just being with you, I love doing all that. Because you are worth it to me."

"I don't want you to give up on your dreams Michael. What I do I can do anywhere. There's bound to be a high school in need of a science teacher here, and I'd love to be closer to my family. So what if I don't leave?"

"I don't want you to."

"I don't want me to either."

"Good." Michael held Liz's face between his hands and tenderly kissed her on the lips.

Their passion quickly grew out of hand, and faster than you would think they stripped off their clothing. Managing only to move to the living room couch from the dining room table.

Michael couldn't resist just staring at the woman who'd just agreed to move in with him. She looked glorious. Her skin glistening with sweat, slightly flushed with the heat of their passion. He couldn't resist her any further.

Following her onto the couch, he grabbed her face and kissed her openmouthed, their tongues entwining with each other following an instinctive age-old rhythm. Michael ran his tongue across her smooth teeth, suctioned her tongue slightly before nibbling her lower lip into his mouth in a way guaranteed to make her crazy.

Liz gasped, every inch of her body begged for Michael's touch. She could feel the tightening of need within her womb, a growing energy that would eventually be released. Michael had transferred his attention to her ears and neck. Nibbling and kissing, he slowly made his way down her body to her breasts taking each hardened nipple into his mouth and lavishing all his attention on it.

Liz knew that if Michael kept this up she would be the one who was begging and she wanted it to be him. Turning them around so she lay sprawled on top of him she pushed herself upward and looked deeply into his eyes and smiled, Michael knew then that he was in for it. She tangled her fingers in his hair and brought her face down to his, she kissed forehead, his eyes, the tip of his nose, his chin, before going to nuzzle his neck and suckle his ear lobe.

Slowly she continued her descent kissing every available inch of skin. Michael's erection was rock hard, jutting out proudly and Liz couldn't resist pressing a kiss on its straining tip. Her fingers tickled lightly at the base of his testicles when she took him in her mouth entirely, her tongue exploring his sensitive nerve endings.

Slowly she began to move up and down, sucking at his aching cock until Michael was going so mad with desire, he couldn't see straight. He valiantly tried to garner his self-control, but that faded fast when Liz hummed against his already heated skin, the vibrations of which he felt to his very center. And without hesitation he came, and Liz took all of him in entirely, swallowing every last drop.

Gasping Michael pulled her up against his length, "You didn't have to--"

"I wanted to," Liz hushed him with a kiss, and their passion re-ignited instantly. They explored each other's bodies and finally came together, became one. Their hearts as tied together as their bodies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

simply catching up on all things general hospital

hmmm, it's been months since i've blogged about gh . partly this is due to the fact that i fell behind while i was traveling. partly because all the outrage lapsed into disinterest when i realized i couldn't bring myself to care anymore and everything that was happening was just so trite and boring. some days i still feel that way. and there are still whole storylines that i either hate or just fast forward through. but there are some good things too. in no particular order, here are my thoughts on the goings-on in port charles: 1. soras [and why re-casting roles works on soaps even if you do miss the original actors]: the new, older versions of sonny's kids are turning out to be quite enjoyable. [although hilariously, cameron whom i believe is older than molly is now younger. and because cameron is so cute, i'm kind of hoping they won't fix that. we also haven't seen spencer in ages, so he may be approaching 50.] in any case, at this point we've only s

genre debate: urban fantasy versus epic fantasy: team epic gets their say

Team Epic: Why I Love Epic Fantasy! Since it's my blog, I'll go first: Epic fantasies take you on quests that take you beyond the limits of what is real. The rules can be different, they are different, and everything just matters more. It's not just one life at stake, it's lives, it's a whole world, a whole way of being. Epic fantasies force you to use your imagination and take you on an adventure to places you never thought possible, but as different as everything feels, there are still things that are always real, no matter how you write it. Keep reading to see what a handful of Entangled TEEN authors think about epic fantasies: Erica Cameron - Island of Exiles (The Ryogan Chronicles, #1): Why do I love epic fantasy? It's a blank slate. We can erase all of our preconceived notions of society and law and even science, throwing all of that over the side of a cliff. Epic fantasy lets us push humanity well past the breaking point with ever

simply a preview of the forbidden by jodi ellen malpas

Releasing on August 8, 2017, read on for more information about The Forbidden , including an excerpt and giveaway! Synopsis What do you do when you can't control your feelings for someone? When you know you shouldn't go there? Not even in your head.  Annie has never experienced the 'spark' with a guy-the kind of instant chemistry that steals your breath and blindsides you completely. Until a night out with friends brings her face to face with the wickedly sexy and mysterious Jack. It's not just a spark that ignites between them. It's an explosion. Jack promises to consume Annie, and he fully delivers on that promise. Overwhelmed by the intensity of their one night together, Annie slips out of their hotel room. She is certain that a man who's had such a powerful impact on her and who could bend her to his will so easily, must be dangerous. But she's already in too deep. And Jack isn't only dangerous. He is forbidden.